Monday, January 15, 2007

Sparseness

I haven't been drawing all that much this break, but I strongly believe in actually taking a break when one is given. It seems to me that when we all come back to classes, and start drawing 20 hours a day again, we've "digested rats" and are all the better for it. It's nice to be just doodling too...drawing whatever strikes my fancy :-). I picked up an awesome book of Leonardo's sketches and notebooks ($20 bargain book at Border's everybody!), which serves for fabulous inspiration and great studying...thus I was fabulousy inspired to do this drapery study. Also...some more women wearing STUFF. I love the costuming part of character design, and have been having a jolly time drawing women draped and decorated with all kinds of things, cow skulls included, hehe. So here! ~SPLAT!~ some drawings!! --L