Thursday, July 20, 2006

New Stuff, Finally

So I've finally gotten out to do a little drawing. It's been amazingly hot, and when I haven't been working, I've been sleeping, or trying to cool off at the pool. Nonetheless, I do have stuff to post for you! Some of these are on the old side, from the 4th of July, and some are more recent. So here are lots of new pages of drawings for all you cool people who look at my blog :-). --L These are "housing" designs for horses, primarily based on what I found in reference for Medieval England. I initially started doing visual development for A Rose For the Crown , a novel set in 15th century England, but then I found out my employer has entered me in the "Halloween Poker Ride," which means costumes for me and my horse. I'll likely do something far more simple, but I wanted to play around and explore the possibilities, so here are some fun little sketches, followed by some even more fun little sketches of naked horses. (Eek!) Some Downtowners from the 4th of July... I felt like these one day, trying to get my car fixed...