Saturday, November 03, 2007

Cleanliness


I'm still getting the hang of Illustrator...I felt compelled to do something, and experiment more, although I did not feel compelled to do more tutorials, so what we have here is just more exploration. I like the work that has all the shapes and whatnot piled onto it, but it seems so overdone...I want to try something new, or take it in a new direction, or even take it backwards, and be more simple than all that. We like our senses to be bombarded these days, though, so maybe I should try it before I veer away from it. Perhaps it's just a matter of building up your components over time, and then combining them (like Marguerite Sauvage, or Barron Story). "Bits." They're all just high-tech "bits" pieces. Worth a shot. I'll be adding to this one, then...