Friday, January 09, 2009

AWOL?

Hey Folks. So it's the time again, that wonderful time when I actually have a REAL job, as an employee for a company, doing art, but am unfortunately unable to post any of the awesome stuff I've been working on. However, the end results of my work are lovely little figurines, statuettes, photoframes, jewelry boxes, and a host of other knick-knacks to set around and adore. I've only been working at Westland Giftware for a short time, and while one or two of my designs are in productions right now, they will not be released to the market for quite a long time from now. When that time comes, I will certainly post a photo of the product, and if at all possible, I'll post the drawings for it as well, but until such time, here's a Westland Painted Pony to look at....