Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Color Comps


Okay, so it's not the end of the Widow Ching--Pirate, like I thought. Our final project in VisDev is a color rendering, so here are a couple little color comps. I didn't go too in-depth with them, since they're supposed to be little studies. I primarily used the Duotone function for the base color, then worked over it. I haven't decided if the final painting is going to be physical or digital paint...either way, the method is the same, and if I do Photoshop, I'll work over the top of this existing comp.

Thanks to the mysterious YODA, who left me an anonymous comment. I'm curious as to your real identity! And thanks for visiting my blog, oh wise master :-).

Oh, and finally a new "sketch of the week." We've been assigned animal drawings for the remaining weeks of the semester. I was allowed to do a horse, which makes me very happy, so the majority of new, fresh, non-visdev drawings are horses (when are they not!) This is just a sketch...one, two minutes tops...but I HAD to change the drawing!

Check back over summer...I'll be posting stuff like crazy, out there in Wyoming. --L