Friday, May 02, 2008

CattleProd...

I'm very excited to announce that my gryphon greeting cards are now being sold at The Gargoyle Store, online, and there will also be posters available from them as well! Woot! The same gentleman who runs the online shop also has gallery space at Stone Griffin Gallery, in Campbell, and is interested in showing and selling my gryphon art from there, too!

In celebration of this event, I've been inspired/motivated to make more artwork in the same vein, so here's a preview of the next card I'm working on:

On the advice of Keath, Mike, and others, I invested in a new digital camera, a "KODAK EASYSHARE Z812 ." It doesn't sound nearly as cool as it looks, or I hope it'll be. It's not a super-awesome/super-expensive digital SLR, but kindof the next level down, and I'm hoping it'll a) take pretty good pictures that I can reference, and b) not break itself at the first opportunity.

K, that's all for now!