Monday, August 11, 2008

New Directions

So. I have this blog, and I post up my art on it, and that's what I do. I would, however, like to expand it, like to move it towards something more, even just like to update it more!

I'm thinking I might expand this ole sketchblog to perhaps include artist, artbook, and artsy movie reviews. Would that totally ruin this whole thing I've got going now? Would all you lovely Scots leave me behind for not being pure in my art posts?

What should be the first thing to post? Perhaps I ought to watch an artsy movie and write a review. Any new artsy movies coming out, or should I just review any ole artsy movie I watch?

I've got tons of artsy artbooks I could review...would you all be interested in that?

Anyway, I've already implemented some changes to my sidebars, but look for more in the future. I want to be one of those information-packed blogs that lots of people go to, so tell all your friends, and link me up!